On The Edge is here to fuel creative minds, champion fresh ideas and excel you in your professional development. This year, we’re delving deeper into the marketing mix and uncovering a multitude of different sessions in our newly devised tracks. In a world where time is tight, each session has been devised to make maximum use of your time with each seminar delivering key insights and actions from world-class speakers that are immediately implementable.
Keynotes from global brands and unrivalled networking opportunities contribute to this dynamic day.
Introducing our keynote speakers:
What else will you learn:
The Future of Mobile
- The growth of the smartphone and tablet and their context in the life of today's consumer
- Small screen devices and their increasing route to conversion
- How consumers might be using their devices differently over the coming years...
- What is next for mobile and how will it impact across the marketing tactics that we use?
International Digital Marketing
- How to localise your website for a new market
- Dominate new markets using online marketing
- Practical tips to help you maximise SEO potential in new markets – e.g. should you use a .com or .de
- Learn what mistakes even the big boys make when targeting overseas markets, so you don’t have to
- Know how to approach link building and content overseas
Anguish of a Content Creator
- Content marketing isn’t new, but how we consume content online has and will continue to change.
- Our technology protects us from unwanted content, so permission marketing assets may no longer be enough in the future.
- To circumvent this and reach our audience we need to create things they will love and want to share with others; and to do this, we need to persuade companies to think beyond their products and services and think about their audience instead.
- Get practical tips on how to ideate, execute and get sign off for this sort of content; and how to make your content go further and work harder for you
Page One Domination
- Find out how to monitor your brand online
- Proven page one optimisation tactics
- Carry out an on-page SEO Audit
- How to get featured in Google News results
- Find out which social profiles rank the best in Google
- Learn when to integrate paid and natural search strategies
- Sustainable inbound marketing techniques
- Google Image Optimisation
- How to meet the Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Successful content marketing strategies
- Google+ Optimisation
Brand Love/Brand Hate
- The big question; ‘Who wears the brand trousers?’
- Do they control us or are we brand savvie?
- How can we control and create our brand that increases our business potency?
- The tool-kit; build a brand; the experience and measurement plans
- Your audiences are NOT homogenous in their characters or behaviour
- News & data consumption is changing – you need to reflect that change in your content
- Repurposing content isn’t simply choosing different paragraphs to use
- We love our experts, just not how they write!
- Shape-shift your content to channel-shift tomorrow
- Network with fellow business professionals from some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and as much coffee as you can handle in the heart of London
- Earn CPD points
- A guaranteed seat for every speaker session
- Use the FREE Wi-Fi to keep up with your working day and implement your new strategies straight away
Who is attending:
Marketers, Business Owners, Copywriters, Designers, Brand Managers, Analysts, Account Managers, PR Managers, Event Managers, Social Media Experts from a whole range of SME & corporate businesses from the South East.*
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in furthering their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing. If you want to have a competitive edge, this conference is for you.
Earn CPD points:
If you’re currently undertaking the CPD scheme then this event will be particularly beneficial to you as the hours you spend at the conference will count towards your CPD record.
On The Edge is being organised by the most progressive community for marketing professionals throughout the UK: With more than 14,000 members, the UK Marketing Network is an active forum engaging like-minded professionals with hot industry news, events and discussions that are followed by 25,000+ twitter followers and 50,000+ members on LinkedIn.
*Please Note: Recruitment agency attendance is exclusive to our recruitment agency partner. Should you wish to partner with this or any of our other events please contact Jonathan Kinchin on 0203 176 7717
By registering to attend the conference, you are agreeing to share your information with third parties