Terms & Conditions0
These terms are intended by us, UK Marketing Network, to set out the agreements between us and our customers.
All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional.
2. Early Bird Rate
In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed in the conference marketing material.
3. Substitutions & Cancellations
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. Should substitution not be possible, cancellations made less than one week before the start of the event will be charged the full invoiced amount. All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing.
4. Access Requirements
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
5. Registration Information
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Alterations to Programme
UK Marketing Network reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by UK Marketing Network, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. UK Marketing Network cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
8. Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise email@example.com prior to the event.
9. Data Protection
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow UK Marketing Network and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to sponsoring companies and to all attendees for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise.
10. Websites & Links
The conference and associated UK Marketing Network websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which UK Marketing Network takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. UK Marketing Network cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Speakers Terms & Conditions
1. UK Marketing Network may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at the conference.
2. UK Marketing Network may audio and/or video tape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall conference materials. This allows delegates to purchase audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend.
3. UK Marketing Network may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be sold as part of the overall hand-out materials during the conference and after the event.
4. Speakers who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email email@example.com before the commencement of the conference.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact -