On The Edge is here to fuel creative minds, champion fresh ideas and excel you in your professional development. This year, we’re delving deeper into the marketing mix and uncovering a multitude of different sessions in our newly devised tracks. In a world where time is tight, each session has been devised to make maximum use of your time with each seminar delivering key insights and actions from world-class speakers that are immediately implementable.
Keynotes from global brands and unrivaled networking opportunities contribute to this dynamic day.
Introducing our keynote speakers:
Topic: Digital Marketing
Speaker: Jon Hook, Head of Mobile – International at Mediacom
What else will you learn:
Putting Yourself In Front Of The Right Audience
- How to set up your social profiles
- How to actually find your audience
- What to do once you have found them
- How to give them what they want and more
- How to give them a reason to stay
Advanced Targeting: From Keywords to Audiences
- Learn about the latest targeting mechanisms available in paid search.
- Understand how audiences interact and how to combine broad strokes with extreme granularity.
- Hear success stories and be shown exactly how to replicate the best aspects of what advertisers have done before, while avoiding the pitfalls.
- Be able to analyse their own audiences and put together a targeting plan.
Email marketing best practice and why you should be investing in marketing automation
- Why your email probably won’t arrive
- The 5 P’s of Marketing
- How to design your email for maximum effect
- Top 5 Things to Measure
Creating a buzz through others – B2B Influencer Marketing
- What is influencer marketing? Background to terminology, how it works and how brands can benefit
- Identifying influencers – understanding different types of influencer, identifying and rating them
- Creating an influencer marketing plan
- Setting out to make enduring connections
- Measuring influencer marketing effectiveness – attributing ROI.
- Network with fellow business professionals from some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and as much coffee as you can handle in the heart of Manchester
- Earn CPD points
- A guaranteed seat for every speaker session
- Use the FREE Wi-Fi to keep up with your working day and implement your new strategies straight away
The Digital experts you will learn from:
Who is attending:
Marketers, Business Owners, Copywriters, Designers, Brand Managers, Analysts, Account Managers, PR Managers, Event Managers, Social Media Experts from a whole range of SME & corporate businesses from the North East.*
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in furthering their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing. If you want to have a competitive edge, this conference is for you.
Earn CPD points:
If you’re currently undertaking the CPD scheme then this event will be particularly beneficial to you as the hours you spend at the conference will count towards your CPD record.
On The Edge is being organised by the most progressive community for marketing professionals throughout the UK: With more than 14,000 members, the UK Marketing Network is an active forum engaging like-minded professionals with hot industry news, events and discussions that are followed by 25,000+ twitter followers and 50,000+ members on LinkedIn.
*Please Note: Recruitment agency attendance is exclusive to our recruitment agency partner. Shoud you wish to partner with this or any of our other events please contact Jonathan Kinchin on 0203 176 7717
By registering to attend the conference, you are agreeing to share your information with third parties
09:00 – 09:30 Arrival & Registration
Chef’s treats & the much needed coffee to prepare you for the busy day!
09:30 – 09:40 Welcome & Introduction
09:40 – 10.20 Keynote with Jon Hook
10:20 – 11:00 Keynote with Natalie Waterworth
11:00 – 11:20 Morning Tea & Coffee Break
11:20 – 12:00 Morning Track I
Track 1: Responsive Web Design with Tom McCambridge
Track 2: Advanced Targeting: From Keywords to Audiences with Alistair Dent
12:00 – 12:40 “Buzz” Discussions
12:40 – 13:40 Lunch
13:40 – 14:20 Afternoon Track I
Track 1: Search Marketing with Sam Haddadi
Track 2: Influencer Marketing with René Power
14:20 – 15:00 Afternoon Track II
Track 1: Email marketing best practice Track with Lee Chadwick
Track 2: Putting Yourself In Front Of The Right Audience with Andy Williams
15:00 – 15:20 Afternoon Tea & Coffee
15:20 – 16:00 Keynote with Santander
16:00 – 16:30 Panel Q&A (Speakers TBC)
16:30 Complimentary Networking Drinks