“Keynotes could be related to all attendees, regardless of marketing budgets, marketing focus etc. All relevant & current topics – great day.”
On The Edge Manchester 2012 attendee.
Our On The Edge 2012 series was nearing the end of it’s roadshow when it hit Manchester with a flurry of balloons and excitement. Over one hundred marketers fervently awaited to hear the words of wisdom from some of the great marketing minds in the UK. This 1 day, sit down conference has been devised to make the maximum use of your time. Each session delivers key insights and actions from world-class speakers that can be immediately implemented. We guarantee you will walk away with the knowledge and tools necessary to develop an effective Digital Marketing Strategy.
What you’ll learn:
- Creating a plan to prioritise on the right digital marketing investments
- How digital marketers can learn new tricks from the Growth Hackers
- Using Analytics to drive performance
- 10 of the latest developments you need to act on in the 6 key digital communications channels
- What types of data can be structured data?
- Why do we need to call-out structured data?
- How do I implement this?
- How do I test it’s working on my pages?
- What are the benefits to my business
- How to develop a cross channel brand presence and tone of voice for your business
- How to measure social media success
- Key tools of the trade. How to develop a B2B social media presence
- How to use Google+ for business for search and social synergy
- How mobile can be a positive tool in reducing business costs
- The importance of understanding your users and their needs
- Why its vital to respond to customer demand and criticism
- Mobile specific strategies using Enhanced Campaigns
- Local strategies using Enhanced Campaigns
- Conversion tracking and reporting using Enhanced Campaigns
- Ad optimisation using Enhanced Campaigns
- How Enhanced Campaigns will affect other AdWords products (Product Listing Ads, GDN, Scheduling, Conversion Optimiser and more)
- How to switch to Enhanced Campaigns if you already have a mobile or tablet strategy
- How to switch to Enhanced Campaigns if you do not yet have a mobile strategy
- How to improve your data acquisition and make sure you’re legal at the same time
- Ideas that can help your campaigns create more impact across all devices
- What can be done to help get your message into the users inbox
- Which stats are important and how successful has your campaign really been
- The importance of digital content to your brand
- Planning and structuring content
- How to scale content
- Measuring content ROI
- Network with fellow business professionals from some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and as much coffee as you can handle at one of Manchester’s premier venues
- Earn CPD points
- A guaranteed seat for every speaker session
- Use the FREE Wi-Fi to keep up with your working day and implement your new strategies straight away
The experts you will learn from:
||Dave Chaffey, CEO & Co-founder, Smart Insights Topic: Driving Business Growth Using Digital Marketing|
|Nichola Stott, Managing Director of theMediaFlow, Topic: Super-charge Your Organic Search Traffic|
|Simon Hill, Co-founder, Extravision, Topic: Simple and effective ways to improve your email marketing|
|Tara West, SEO & AdWords Specialist, Koozai, Topic: Getting the most out of the new AdWords Enhanced Campaigns|
|Neil Swanston, Mobile Experience Manager, British Gas, Topic: Making mobile work in the face of negativity|
|Kristal Ireland, Strategy Director, Enjoy Digital, Topic: Real Social Business – A comprehensive guide to developing your online brand presence via social media|
||Jo Price, Content Marketing Manager, Zazzle Media, Topic: Planning a digital content strategy|
|René Power, Conference Chair. Director, BDB & Author “Brilliant B2B Digital Marketing”|
Who is attending:
Marketers, Business Owners, Copywriters, Designers, Brand Managers, Analysts, Account Managers, PR Managers, Event Managers, Social Media Experts from a whole range of SME & corporate businesses from the North.
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in furthering their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing. If you want to have a competitive edge, this conference is for you.*
Earn CPD points:
If you’re currently undertaking the CPD scheme then this event will be particularly beneficial to you as the hours you spend at the conference will count towards your CPD record.
What was said about On The Edge Manchester:
On The Edge is being organised by the most progressive community for marketing professionals throughout the UK: With more than 11,000+ members, the UK Marketing Network is an active forum engaging like-minded professionals with hot industry news, events and discussions that are followed by 21,000+ twitter followers.